Friday, December 5, 2008

December

This blog thing is new to me. I will try to post pictures of my scrapbooking and family on a regular basis. My thoughts and random stuff should break up the boredom.

Christmas will be here very soon and I haven't sent out my cards yet. I made them this year so that slowed me down a little bit. The house is decorated and the fireplace is going. I love the time i get with my family over the holidays. Having my daughter at home has been a very big blessing. She is now looking for a house to rent in mid-town, which really suits her style. I will miss her, but she's ready to have her own space again. The bright side of her moving is I get my scraproom back again. Soon it will be just Josh, the dogs and I alone in the house. (if you call that alone).

Everyone stay warm and enjoy your family this holiday.

No comments: